This is the first Nick Matthew masterclass. This Masterclass includes access to key members of Nick’s team where you will explore how to make your own improvements in technical, tactical, physical & mental areas of the game. Learn how Nick was able to adapt his own strengths across different eras and discover the key to his longevity.
Session 1 Saturday/Sunday 19th & 20th August Developing your own super strengths
• How did Nick turn himself into the best volleyer in the game
• Building your tactics around your super strengths
• Being a more physical presence on court Session 2 Saturday/Sunday 19th & 20th August Countering the demands of the modern game and increasing longevity
• Identifying tactics for specific opponents
• Making the court as big as possible
• Learning physical resilience from the best strength & conditioning coach in the game
Open to all standards Limited places available – early booking advised.
THE NICK MATTHEW ACADEMY MASTERCLASS also inclusdes
-Welcome Pack (including T-shirt, drinks bottles and accessories)
-Lunch, Drinks & Snacks on both days
-Opportunity to learn from and get on court with Nick Matthew Other Information (not included in cost)
-Optional informal meal with Nick & the coaching team on the Saturday evening.
- Accommodation information will be provided for attendees once booking has been made.
-Nick Matthew OBE – 3 x World Squash Champion
-Neil Guirey – Head Coach Nick Matthew Academy
- Alex Cutts – Performance Coach Nick Matthew Academy
- Ashley Davies – Top 100 PSA Ranked Player
- Mark Campbell – Strength & Conditioning Coach to Nick Matthew
- Ben Cobley – Head of Strength & Conditioning Hallamshire Tennis & Squash Club
For further information or to book, please contact Jayne Bonner at: email@example.com
All details also available at: nickmatthew.co.uk